2012 March 6

Nice dive today. No current, no wave, no jellyfish, and warm temperature. New PB, 57.4m in 2:01, easy dive, no LMC. I changed the way to dive down and the kick of monofin, at first 20m one arm stroke and then right hand up, left hand equalization. On the way of coming back, both hand up, only using hip to kick, less movement on hand and body. Feel good today.

*PB's Found Here* MingChun H. (not related to Yao Ming) our newest training member from Taiwan does another PB here to 57M with his Glide Monofin as he trains for the upcoming comp...he says it was an easy dive. He's pretty much already mastered the 50's. The other guys were on a rest day, so it was only Ming and I. I did a pretty easy 72M dive as I continue to work on mastering the 70s, which means for me, being able to hit 70m easily every time. ...... By Andrew

沒有留言: